The Osaka University ASEAN Center for Academic Initiatives has been established in Bangkok, Thailand as the one of the overseas centers of Osaka University to support international exchange and raise international awareness of research results achieved by its faculties. It also supports overseas alumni activities in the ASEAN region.
The predecessor of the ASEAN Center, called the Bangkok Center for Education and Research, was established in 2006, and changed its name in 2014 to expand its activities.
- EventJuly 28, 2021JASSO Study in Japan Virtual Fair 2021
- InfoJuly 21, 2021ASEAN Center Closure Notice
- InfoJuly 9, 2021Online Study Fair for Indonesia was held
- InfoJune 23, 2021Online Study Fair for Vietnam was held
- Event InfoJune 7, 2021Online Seminar for Indonesia on June 26
- Event InfoMay 19, 2021Online Seminar in Vietnam on June 5
- InfoApril 27, 2021ASEAN Center opening day notice
- InfoApril 19, 2021ASEAN Center closing day notice
- InfoApril 9, 2021ASEAN Center closing day notice
- InfoMarch 31, 2021Online Study in Japan Fair for Thailand