The Osaka University ASEAN Center for Academic Initiatives has been established in Bangkok, Thailand as the one of the overseas centers of Osaka University to support international exchange and raise international awareness of research results achieved by its faculties. It also supports overseas alumni activities in the ASEAN region.
The predecessor of the ASEAN Center, called the Bangkok Center for Education and Research, was established in 2006, and changed its name in 2014 to expand its activities.
- Admission InfoDecember 20, 2022Special Training Program for Innovative Bioengineering Scientists: Fusing Physics, Chemistry, and Data Science for Super-Aging Challenge
- Event InfoOctober 21, 2022Study at Osaka University Online Fair-Center for Global Initiatives, Osaka University (Virtual Fair 2022)
- InfoSeptember 7, 2022ASEAN Center opening day notice
- Event InfoAugust 18, 2022“LET’S TAKE ACTION” Osaka University SDGs Symposium (Online)
- Event InfoAugust 18, 2022“3 Minutes of Inspiration for Sustainable Development” Osaka University “Student Video Contest”2022
Event InfoAugust 2, 2022Study in Japan Weeks (Virtual Event for Myanmar) 2022
- Event InfoAugust 1, 2022“Study Biotechnology at Osaka University” Online Fair
- InfoJuly 6, 2022ASEAN Center opening day notice
- InfoJune 15, 2022ASEAN Center Extended Closure Notice
- InfoJune 6, 2022ASEAN Center Closure Notice