The Osaka University ASEAN Center for Academic Initiatives has been established in Bangkok, Thailand as the one of the overseas centers of Osaka University to support international exchange and raise international awareness of research results achieved by its faculties. It also supports overseas alumni activities in the ASEAN region.
The predecessor of the ASEAN Center, called the Bangkok Center for Education and Research, was established in 2006, and changed its name in 2014 to expand its activities.
- Event InfoOctober 20, 2021【Registration】”Study at Osaka University” Online Fair on November 6
- InfoOctober 4, 2021【Registration】Online Study Fair for Philippine on October 16
- Event InfoOctober 1, 2021Online Study Fair Thai was held
- Event InfoAugust 30, 2021【Registration】”Study at Osaka University in Applied and Natural Sciences” Online Fair on Sep 10 and 25
- Event InfoAugust 16, 2021【Registration】Online Study Fair for Thailand on September 11
- EventJuly 28, 2021JASSO Study in Japan Virtual Fair 2021
- InfoJuly 21, 2021ASEAN Center Closure Notice
- InfoJuly 9, 2021Online Study Fair for Indonesia was held
- InfoJune 23, 2021Online Study Fair for Vietnam was held
- Event InfoJune 7, 2021Online Study Fair for Indonesia on June 26