The Osaka University ASEAN Center for Academic Initiatives has been established in Bangkok, Thailand as the one of the overseas centers of Osaka University to support international exchange and raise international awareness of research results achieved by its faculties. It also supports overseas alumni activities in the ASEAN region.
The predecessor of the ASEAN Center, called the Bangkok Center for Education and Research, was established in 2006, and changed its name in 2014 to expand its activities.
- Event Facebook InfoMarch 17, 2022“Study at Osaka University in Information Science and Technology” Online Fair
- Event InfoMarch 7, 2022Study and Job in Japan Fair (Virtual Fair for Thailand) 2022
- EventFebruary 17, 2022Study in Japan – Online University Fair 2022
- Event InfoJanuary 31, 2022Study in Japan Fair (Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and ASEAN)2022
- InfoNovember 11, 2021Experience Japan Exhibition 2021
- InfoNovember 2, 2021ASEAN Center Extended Closure Notice
- InfoOctober 26, 2021Online Study Fair for Philippine was held
- Event InfoOctober 20, 2021【Registration】”Study at Osaka University” Online Fair on November 6
- InfoOctober 4, 2021【Registration】Online Study Fair for Philippine on October 16
- Event InfoOctober 1, 2021Online Study Fair Thai was held